Jul 20, 2012

Juan Pelota on Hipstamatic

When I walked into Juan Pelota, a coffee shop that is a part of Mellow Johnny's Bike Shop (owned by Lance Armstrong), I immediately felt that I finally found a place I had been looking for. I have a thing for huge windows and brick walls. Well, this place offered exactly that, plus a generous parking space behind the store (which's a huge plus if you're going to be located in downtown Austin). 







Bikes, breakfast tacos, and coffee. How much more Austin can you get?

This place is located on 4th and Nueces St near Warehouse district. I absolutely loved the place and the staff was very friendly and informative. I ordered a cup of iced Americano and it was delicious. If you're looking for a very Austiny, fun place during the day, you should definitely check out Juan Pelota.

No comments:

Post a Comment