Oct 26, 2012

The FM10!

The Nikon FM10 was a heartbreaker from the start. 
I bought it off of this old lady on Craigslist when I was a sophomore in college, and the first few months of dealing with this camera were pretty frustrating and confusing. I had a major problem with focusing and working the light meter, and since this camera is completely manual - loading problems. I think I've had more blank negatives processed during this time than any other time in my life. So in short = I was a noob.
Once you get the hang of it though, this dinky little camera can be quite amazing. I still think a few of my favorite photos were taken with the FM10.








The last image isn't cropped weird, it's just an epic light leak.

Photos from this past summer to fall on 400 Tri-X b&w film.

No comments:

Post a Comment