Feb 13, 2013

Calling all sweets

You know those days when your body incessantly throws a tantrum for sweets and other sugar-infested foods, probably to satiate some kind of emptiness or hole you feel like you have in your life, and your stomach knows just what you need to cheer up your brain? I guarantee you I wasn't feeling like that the day we made a trip to Gourdough's during my last Austin weekend, but I sure hell did all day today. So I thought it would be appropriate to relive the great memories of pleasuring myself with the strawberry nutella powder sugar + whatever else donut at Gourdough's new Public House - apparently they've made a transition from being a food truck to a nice pub/restaurant. Only if I could've had that today. Heh.



Nutella = my ultimate kryptonite.

No comments:

Post a Comment