Feb 11, 2013

Sunday Brunch at épicerie

épicerie is a beautiful cafe with some awesome window lighting, low ceiling, beautiful outdoors patio, good wine & cheese selection, the infamous Blue Bottle Coffee, and a decent brunch menu. It's tucked right under 2222 & Mopac inside a neighborhood that seems to be quickly growing into a new, hip extension of Hyde Park area. I knew I was going to love this place when I was researching it after a friend told me to go, and of course - I fell in love the moment I walked in. From its simple, elegant interior to the perfect pairing of americano and a salted chocolate chip cookie - I'd say it was worth making the trip. Everyone I took with me loved the place, too (even though William claims he hates "hipster" places...whatever, I know he secretly digs it).





If you ever go to Austin, or live in Austin, you should definitely check it out! Take your dates on V-day, take your girlfriends, boyfriends, dogs, grandparents, whoever.

No comments:

Post a Comment