Jul 7, 2013

Scraps and Pieces Leftover

So I am moving to Washington, D.C. for at least 6 months for a new job/internship/fellowship/whatever you want to call it. I'm flying out in two days. I think I may still be in some kind of denial because I haven't even started packing at all. I still haven't figured out exactly where I'm going to live. This whole thing is slightly more intimidating than I had originally thought. I'm currently occupied with saying goodbyes, throwing away some stuff I don't need, and busily wrapping up my life in Texas. So in that clean-up spirit, I decided to post all the film photos I didn't get a chance to upload before (mostly taken with the FM10 + Portra). With that said, these photos are at least 2-3 months old, so excuse this later post!

Peels, NYC







Alice and backyard planting on S. 1st St in Austin TX
Random horses, Carrollton TX

My favorite pit stop from Austin-Dallas - Common Grounds, Waco TX (Lomo film)






No comments:

Post a Comment