Oct 27, 2013

Sunday Brunch - 14th St NW

I feel weird talking about splurging on Sunday brunch at some cute place because brunching is just something that I don't really do (I like eating two full meals - both breakfast and lunch, why eat only one meal for both...? don't judge), but we'll talk about it here today because I actually had a great time brunching with some friends few Sundays ago. We hit up a cute little place called Cafe Saint-Ex in 14th street area, and I gifted myself some delicious brisket hash. The best thing about Sunday brunching is that it's so relaxing -- it always feels like that nice little deep breath you take before freaking out about another week starting on Monday. Anyway, we walked around 14th street area of DC afterwards, and whew, glad we managed to enjoy the last warm Sunday of the year properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment