Dec 13, 2013

Annapolis!

My, my. This post is way overdue. I don't even exactly remember when this day trip happened - I think it was sometime in late October. Some friends from work and I had been dying to go visit, so we set a day to go explore the tiny harbor town! The weather was absolutely perfect - it was sunny with some cool breeze, and lots of fall colors.

Excuse some of the grainy + underexposed photos. This was my first time trying out the Minolta X-700 with a cheap roll of film I bought. Most of it all turned out fine except Walgreens sort of messed up processing the film a bit so you'll see dark streaks on the photos everywhere.


And here are some iPhone shots:

Also. We finally satisfied all of our crab cake + seafood crave! These are the beautiful people I have the privilege to work with every single day.

So yes, that 45 minute drive is totally worth it. We also caught a glimpse of all the craze for the Navy vs Pittsburgh game that was causing some MAD traffic congestion.

No comments:

Post a Comment