Jul 31, 2015

Miami daze

Miami. Who knew I'd be frolicking around in Miami for a hot weekend this summer? All thanks to Ann Choi, one of the funniest and dearest friends I've ever had, I found myself swimming at South Beach, petting the cutest chihuahua, hanging with some of the smartest and nicest people, dancing to queen BEY and watching Ann rub sunscreen all over the bare back of a complete stranger. So South Florida basically exceeded my expectations in every way possible. I went down there with my trusty Minolta and finally got the photos back today from Film Box Lab - aaaaaannnd I gotta say - I'm absolutely in LOVE.

We spent the weekend at Karen's in North Beach, which was absolutely lovely all around.

Then we took a stroll at PAMM, aka PĂ©rez Art Museum Miami right by the water (I guess in Miami, everything's sort of by the water).

Then we went back to beach because WHY NOT

Oh, and Wynwood Art District was actually one of the loveliest art districts I've visited. We even stumbled into this random TWLOHA gallery party where I ended up bonding with this random girl from Australia over photography. Panther coffee also did not disappoint.

Meet Peanut. THE CUTEST CHIHUAHUA IN THE WORLD!

Oh Miami. Thank you for such a beautiful weekend. :)

All photos taken with Minolta X-700 + kodak 200 + beautifully processed/scanned by Film Box Lab

No comments:

Post a Comment