Jun 12, 2016

Here are dogs that are better dressed than you

Last October, I made myself and Ann go to a doggy Halloween costume parade at Thompson Square Park so we could surround ourselves with dogs. So this is what rich people are up to nowadays, I thought, staring longingly at a chihuahua rolling in on a giant princess castle on wheels. Anyway, it got pretty crazy and crowded quickly - small dogs needed to be carried so they wouldn't get kicked around and die. I mostly spent all day chasing around golden retrievers and big dogs because obviously the big, furry ones are always my favorite. I shamelessly took photos of dogs and their people, which took up an entire roll of film, just so I can do...what with it?! So I guess I'll just post them here. ENJOY



^ "What is life"








No comments:

Post a Comment