Dec 27, 2013

Katy + Daniel: seattle reception

Congratulations to Taeyoung (Katy) and Daniel Park! Taeyoung and Daniel had their actual wedding in Seoul, but also had a small reception for friends who couldn't make it over to Korea in October. I've known Taeyoung since freshman year of college - she was actually one of the first people I met when I started my journey at UT. I'd say she hasn't changed much since then - her slow eating habits, her gentleness in handling things, and her attention to detail in everything she does. She basically handmade all the props and signs for the wedding, which was freaking impressive. Congrats again, guys! I'm most certain that you guys will make beautiful bebes.

2 comments:

  1. This is truly a wonderful reception and hope your wedding was awesome too. Searching for elegant NYC wedding venues for my brother’s wedding in couple of months. Hope to find a venue that goes with the theme and hopefully my brother will like all arrangements.

    ReplyDelete